Sea Soul N7 Duet
Sea Soul N7 Duet
DUET – Pack contains 2 bottles of wine, one that has been aged underwater and one that has only been aged on land. Finding and comparing the unique differences between the 2 bottles is part of the extraordinary Crusoe Treasure experience. Tasting notes reference the bottle that has been aged underwater.
- Extraction Date: 28/09/2018
- Limited Edition: 5.868 units.
- Packaging: Boxes of 1, 2 or 6 bottles.
- Packaging: Every bottle comes with specially designed gift box and booklet. A japanese artist has represented the marine species of the underwater cellar through watercolor paintings.
- Production: Undersea treasuring for 6 months.
- Each underwater wine bottle is unique, there are no two identical bottles. Each Crusoe Treasure bottle tells its own story.
- If when you receive your Crusoe Treasure bottle it is opaquer, with incrustations, it is because it has lived in a more protected area, surrounded by relative calm, where the small fish that live in the underwater winery- artificial reef hide.
- If you receive a cleaner bottle, it is because it has lived in an indomitable location, subjected to the bravery of the Cantabrian Sea, which erodes it with such force and intensity that adhesions are more difficult, only the strongest can survive and improve.
- In either case, Crusoe Treasure wines achieve their maximum evolutionary expression during their underwater treasuring process.
- During our elaboration process we do not use clarification of animal origin.
- Appelation: goblet ancient vineyards.
- Specific Region: Spanish Mediterranean coast.
- Alcohol Content: 13% Vol.