Identification of the owner
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the user that the owner of this website is:
- Name: BODEGA CRUSOE TREASURE, SL
- VAT num.: B-01370600
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Bizkaia, Volume 5049, Book 54, Sheet BI-54725
- Address: Calle Uribitarte 6, 2ª Planta 48001 BILBA0
- Tel.: +34 944 015 040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BODEGA CRUSOE TREASURE, SL (hereinafter BODEGA CRUSOE) pays special attention to the information on the website to be accurate and precise, to be updated on a regular basis and correcting errors as soon as they have been detected. However, BODEGA CRUSOE cannot guarantee that the information is permanently updated and exempt of errors at all times.
The information published on this website is purely informative, but also to inform about the content of applications of the various existing platforms within the web.
Limitation of Liability
The user is the only responsible for any infringements which may be incurred or damages that may be caused to others by the improper and unlawful use of this website.
BODEGA CRUSOE shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, faults or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system caused by reasons beyond BODEGA CRUSOE, ofdelays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
BODEGA CRUSOE does not guarantee the accuracy and is not responsible for any consequences arising from errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Equally,BODEGA CRUSOE is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly through this website. These links do not represent any relationship between BODEGA CRUSOE and individuals or entities holding the pages giving access. BODEGA CRUSOEreserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time, the links that appear on its site.
BODEGA CRUSOE disclaims responsibility for the “cookies” that third parties may install in the hard disk of user’s computer, as well as typographical errors or inaccuracies that may be seen in the content of its website.
All rights to the contents of this website are reserved by BODEGA CRUSOE unless specifically stated otherwise, whether text, images, animations, databases, videos, drawings, documents download, trademarks, service marks, names of registered domain and other graphic elements of the pages of your website .
Why it is expressly prohibited without prior express consent BODEGA CRUSOE reproduction, copying, tampering, alteration, transfer, dissemination and any use of all or part of the contents of this website, whatever their purpose.
The user will refrain from any activity that infringes the intellectual and industrial property rights BODEGA CRUSOE as well as third parties are referred to in this website.
Likewise, it is forbidden any manipulation, alteration or modification of the configuration and contents of this website, either through the use of frames, redirections, or any activities involving disguise the origin of information.
By accessing this website there are certain clauses relating to the Protection of Personal Data to be noted:
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Please read these conditions before using this website. If you do not agree with them or you have any questions please do not register nor use this website.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND PRIVACY
In accordance with Article 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation regarding data files treatment, it is reported those conducted in BODEGA CRUSOE regarding its customers and suppliers:
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Name: BODEGA CRUSOE TREASURE, SL
- Notification address: calle Uribitarte 6, 2ª Planta 48001 BILBA0
- Tel.: 944 015 040
- Email: email@example.com
TREATMENT OF CONTACTS CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS DATA FILES
- Description: It contains the record of people who are contacts of current or potential customers and suppliers.
- Purposes and uses: Keep track of contacts customers and suppliers, in order to establish commercial communications and financial activities.
- Category interested: Workers customers and suppliers in commercial and financial departments.
- Collection procedure: By the interested parties.
- Supports used in data collection: Paper, oral conversation and email.
- Data Communications: No previstas.
- International data transfers: Unforeseen.
- Responsible units: Administration and Sales Department.
- Data conservation periods: Data will be preserved the timeto comply with the designated purpose and will be stored while the organization may have responsibilities arising from their treatment.
- Legitimization for treatment:
- For current customers and suppliers the contract itself.
- For recipients of services newsletter, consent will be expressly included.
- Rights: Interested persons have the following rights:
- Right of access: The right to obtain information about whether their data are being processed, the purpose of processing being performed, the categories of data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, The shelf life and the origin of such data.
- Right of rectification: The right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of withdrawal:right to obtain the deletion of data on the following assumptions:
- When data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
- When the copyright holder withdraws consent.
- When the subject opposes to treatment
- When they are deleted pursuant to a legal obligation.
- When the data has been obtained under a service information society based on the provisions of art. 8 sec. 1 of the European Regulation on data protection.
- Right opposition: Right to object to a particular treatment based on consent.
- Limitation right: Right to the limitation of data processing when any of the following cases:
- When is contested the accuracy of personal data, for a period enabling the company to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When treatment is unlawful and subject opposes the deletion of data.
- When the company no longer need the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested need them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Where the person concerned has opposed the treatment while it is checked whether the legitimate reasons for the company prevail over the person concerned.
Interested parties may exercise the rights stated, addressing BODEGA CRUSOE by providing written proof of their identity, referred to BODEGA CRUSOE TREASURE, Calle Uribitarte 6, 2nd floor, 48001 BILBAO (Spain)
In this regard BODEGA CRUSOE will answer your request as soon as possible and taking into account the limits laid down in the rules on data protection.
This website integrates plugins or complements social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Regarding these plugins, the user of the website must take into account the following:
- If you are registered as a user on the social network and by visiting the website has the open session on any of these social networks, “click” on your plugins, the network will receive the information that tells you visited the site. It will also provide information about your user profile on the social network (name, email, photo, etc.).
- If you are not registered on the social network, or does not have the open session while visiting the web site may be the social network to receive and store at least its IP address.
The security measures applied by BODEGA CRUSOE are those required, pursuant to the provisions of Article 32 of RGPD. Here, BODEGA CRUSOE, considering the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of treatment and risk probability and variable severity to the rights and freedoms of individuals, it has established appropriate measures to ensure the level of security measures, appropriate to the technical and organizational risk.
In any case, BODEGA CRUSOE has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of systems and treatment services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data in case of physical or technical issue
- Verify, evaluate and assess on a regular basis the efficiency of the technical and organizational measures to warranty the security of the treatment
- Seudonimize and /or encript personal data
Acceptance of the present conditions
By using this site, we assume that the user has read this document carefully and has understood and followed its advice. If the user does not agree with this data protection policy or with the advice through the same are given, please do not use our website. We reserve the right to amend these conditions of use when we think it is necessary.
User continuity in the use of this and other websites BODEGA CRUSOE, having introduced these changes involve the full acceptance of them.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or activities he developed, will apply Spanish law to which the parties expressly submit themselves are competent to resolve all disputes arising from or related to use the Courts of Bilbao.